- 358.3 g/mol
- 1.3806 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Intermediate in pharmaceutical
- Soluble in methanol, acetone and organic solvents. Slightly soluble in water.
- White or Off White Powder
Dibenzoyl-L-Tartaric Acid Monohydrate is a water-soluble soluble crystalline powder having a chemical formula of C18H14O8 with a molecular weight of 376.3 grams per mol. It has a hydrogen bond acceptor count of 9 and a rotational bond count of 9. It physically appears as a white to off-white crystalline powder which is irritant in nature and may cause serious eye damages on direct contact. Dibenzoyl-L-Tartaric Acid Monohydrate is widely used as a chiral resolving agent during the resolution of the racemic troger base.
Dibenzoyl-L-Tartaric Acid Monohydrate
- CAS No. :- 62708-56-9
- Appearance :- White or Off White Powder
- Purity :- 98%
- Molecular Weight :- 376.31
- Molecular formula :- C18H16O9
- Melting range :-Â Between 84o and 92o C
- 50 Kg HDPE Bag
B-302, Shankardhan Plaza, J.N Road, Above Yes Bank, Mulund (W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400080, India